ONCE again, dear reader, we beg you to indulge your Curmudgeon as we engage in a bit of parody. Having observed the chicanery of creationists, we have learned that their style of argument can be applied to virtually anything. Behold, our refutation of the theory of the atomic bomb — Atom Bombism:
1. Atomic theory is “just a theory.”
2. No one has ever seen an atom, and certainly not one that explodes.
3. The second law of thermodynamics prohibits atom bombs.
4. There are no atom bombs mentioned in the bible — not even atoms!
5. Even if individual atoms decay, that’s micro-fission. There’s no proof of macro-fission.
6. Atomic theory destroys family values. It leads to fear, depression, sexual promiscuity, homosexuality, divorce, and other forms of amoral, animalistic behavior.
7. There is no evidence that a so-called atom bomb destroyed Hiroshima.
8. Just because a so-called atom bomb was dropped when Hiroshima blew up proves nothing. Correlation does not equal causality. That city could have been destroyed a volcano, or an earthquake, or some other act of God.
9. Many respected scientists believe that Hiroshima was destroyed by an encounter with Rodan, but they don’t speak out publicly for fear of being Expelled.
10. Rodan’s existence is well-documented and has never been disproved.
11. Atom Bombism is the product of materialism and a Godless, naturalistic worldview.
12. It takes more faith to believe in Atom Bombism than it does to believe in the Tooth Fairy.
13. Atom Bombism is a theory in crisis! More and more scientists are abandoning Atom Bombism because they know it isn’t supported by evidence. In ever-increasing numbers they are turning to RT — Rodan Theory.
Atomic explosion or Rodan? “Teach the controversy!”
Want more? See: The Scientific Case Against Darwinian Emancipation.
Copyright © 2010. The Sensuous Curmudgeon. All rights reserved.