That’s right, dear reader. After today, Saturday the 24th of November, there will be only three more — on December first, eighth, and fifteenth. That’s it! There won’t be any more — not ever, because the predicted End of the World will be on Friday, 21 December. After that it’s all over.
So what shall we do in the little time that remains? For one thing, you might contemplate how the impending End of All Things is affecting creationists, compared to the way sane people are dealing with it. Crises tend to bring out the best and the worst in people, and a crisis like the one we’re all facing is the last opportunity we’re ever going to have to confirm that old maxim. So let’s look at a few examples of the differences between creationists and the better half of the Sapiens species:
1. Toilet cameras. We’ve seen that a high-ranking creationist is suspected of planting one in a politician’s office (see Creationist Suspected of Bathroom Voyeurism), and as a result his creationist colleagues have — shall we say — Expelled him. How many other such devices have been planted by creationists but not yet found? We’ll probably never know.
2. Unending lies and propaganda. Just visit any creationist website for verification.
3. Being Discoveroids. No further explanation is necessary.
4. Waging continuous war on science. See WorldNetDaily: What War on Science?
5. Claiming that they have a monopoly on logic. See Creationism and Logic, Part 3.
There are many more ways in which creationists deviate from reality, but those examples will be sufficient. And so, as we approach The End, we suggest that the best we can do is to continue to be fully human. If the Mayan prophecy comes true on 21 December, well then, afterwards it won’t matter. Until then, nothing else matters.
There being no other news to write about at the moment, we may as well use this post as an Intellectual Free Fire Zone. You know the rules. Have at it.
Copyright © 2012. The Sensuous Curmudgeon. All rights reserved.