As you suspected from our title, this one is about something from Ken Ham (ol’ Hambo) — the ayatollah of Appalachia, the world’s holiest man who knows more about religion and science than everyone else. At the website of Answers in Genesis (AIG), his creationist ministry, he just posted Answering Atheists Conference Now Available on Video. Here are some excerpts, with bold font added by us for emphasis, and occasional Curmudgeonly interjections that look [like this]:
In 2019 we hosted a very successful Easter conference, Answering Atheists, at the Ark Encounter. Hundreds of people attended and were equipped to engage with unbelievers on questions regarding God’s Word and the gospel.
We posted about that — see Hambo Has Proof and You Have Nothing. Let’s find out what Hambo has for us today. He says:
And now six of these sessions are available for preorder in a DVD set. [That’s wonderful!] This new set includes these six DVDs:
Here’s the whole glorious list, but with links omitted:
• Answering Atheists: Learning to Think Biblically (featuring myself)
• Answering Atheists: Genesis, Foundations, and How to Impact the Culture (another talk by me)
• Answering Atheists: The Bible vs. All Other Religions featuring Bodie Hodge
• Answering Atheists: Does Science Support a Flat Earth? by Dr. Danny Faulkner
• Answering Atheists: Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead? featuring Tim Chaffey
• Answering Atheists: Are Humans Related to Chimps? with Dr. Georgia Purdom
What a list! After that he tells us:
These sessions will equip you to graciously and boldly defend your faith [Graciously and boldly!] and answer the common objections many atheists have to the truth of God’s Word and the gospel.
But wait — there’s more. Hambo continues:
These sessions are designed to give you confidence [Confidence!] in proclaiming to others the good news of the hope that we have as Christians. I encourage you to add this DVD set to your home or church library. You can save almost 50% [Gasp!] when you preorder the Answering Atheists 6-DVD set at [link omitted].
That’s all Hambo says except for some more promotional stuff, so this is where we leave him. And we leave you with one important question: You’re not going to miss out on this opportunity, are you, dear reader?
Copyright © 2020. The Sensuous Curmudgeon. All rights reserved.